In the heart of Palermo
4 rooms, 16 guests
Large and bright rooms with balcony
Served in the Cafè Lucà overlooking Piazza Marina
An immersion in ancient and modern Palermo
Kalamarina Rooms was born in 2007 inside the historic Palazzo Fatta built in the 16th century. From the balconies of the Maestrale and Grecale rooms you can admire the marvelous Piazza Marina, the Fontana del Garraffo from 1561, the Villa Garibaldi and the foliage of the centuries-old Ficus Macrophylla – the largest in Europe! – and a glimpse of the Cala, the ancient port of the city. The balconies of the other two rooms, Scirocco and Libeccio, overlook via Bottai in front of the Trabucco della Torretta palace, an 18th century noble palace.
Maestrale, Grecale, Libeccio and Scirocco are our four rooms, inspired by the wind rose…+ info
A GASTRONOMIC EXPERIENCE
Sicilian-style breakfast, lunch and dinner
Choose the rate with breakfast included in the price and you can taste the sweet and savory pieces typical of Sicilian gastronomy. Breakfast is served in the historic Bar Lucà with outdoor tables and views of Piazza Marina.
Lunch and dinner
Kalamarina rooms is part of a single family business that includes the historic restaurant La Cambusa – Typical Sicilian Cuisine since 1988, which offers typical dishes of the Sicilian culinary tradition and in particular of Palermo.
Sicilian ice cream and granita
Rorò Gelateria Artigianale, part of our family since 2019, is dedicated to the production of high quality artisan ice cream and Sicilian granita, in a unique setting like Piazza Marina, right next to the La Cambusa restaurant.
Our guests say
Experiences and feedbacks
Very comfortable structure in the center. The very large and comfortable room for two and a little dog. Friendly and very helpful staff. Room cleaning is daily and flawless! The car can be parked safely by purchasing the ZTL pass. I highly recommend it !!
Spacious room overlooking Piazza Marina. The owner is a kind and helpful person and above all he has the La Cambusa restaurant just below the B&B where you can eat well at fair prices. More than positive experience
Strategic position to visit the center. Large room with air conditioning (essential for an August in Palermo). Breakfast bar with excellent and abundant agreement with the structure, wide choice for savory and sweet breakfasts. Excellent quality / price ratio considering the high season.
Great view of the square and the park. You are a stone’s throw from the main street with shops. The structure overlooks a beautiful square. Breakfast is served in the bar opposite and includes coffee and croissants. Lovely place.
All rooms have balconies with city views.
All rooms are equipped with private bathroom with shower.
Bed and sofa bed
All rooms are equipped with a double bed and a sofa bed.
All rooms have a 32 inch flat screen television with access to national channels.
Free Wi-Fi in all areas of the building.
Air conditioning system
All rooms have a heating / air conditioning system.
All rooms have a mini fridge.
All rooms have a hairdryer.
Linen and bath towels
Bed linen, towels and bath towels are included in the price.
Small and medium-sized pets are allowed in compliance with the rules of coexistence.
Services on request
- Room service
- ZTL Pass Activation
- Luggage storage
- Ironing board and iron
- Computer station
- Printer / Scanner
- For arrivals outside check-in hours please contact the owner.
- Kalamarina Rooms does not have a 24-hour reception. Therefore, we kindly ask you to inform us of your arrival time.
Check-out: entro le 11:00
- Departures after check-out times incur a surcharge and all requests for late departures must be confirmed by the property.
- Luggage storage available upon request.
- Free cancellation within 48 hours from the arrival date.
- The cost of the first night will be charged for cancellations within 24 hours of the arrival date.
- The total cost of the stay will be charged for cancellations on the day of arrival or in case of no-show.
Method of payment
The property accepts payment in cash or with the following credit cards:
- American Express
We are at your service
Contact the property
Piazza marina & surroundings
The beating heart of Palermo
Guests rate Kalamarina rooms location excellent!
1-5 min on foot
- Fontana del Garraffo
- Villa Garibaldi
- Porto antico La Cala
- Palazzo Mirto
- Palazzo Steri
- Palazzo Abatellis
- Museo Internazionale delle Marionette Antonio Pasqualino
- Chiesa di San Francesco
5-12 min on foot
- Santa Maria dell’Ammiraglio
- San Cataldo
- Piazza Pretoria
- Quattro Canti
- Chiesa del Gesù di Casa Professa
Street food is a time-honored tradition in Sicilian culture… + info
- Franco U’ Vastiddaro
- Focacceria San Francesco
- Bar Touring
Palermo has 3 historical markets:
- La Vucciria (5 min. on foot)
- Ballarò (15 min. on foot)
- Il Capo (20 min. on foot)
Nightlife on the street:
- Piazza Sant’Anna
- Piazza Maggione
- Via Maqueda
- Piazza Rivoluzione
- Pharmacy La Mantia (Via Visita Poveri, 5 min)
- Supermarket Famila (Salita Partanna, 2 min)
- Laundry (via Roma, 8 min)
- Tobacco shop Randazzo (Via Vitt. Emanuele, 1 min)
How to get us
From the airport
From the Central Station
- Car (1h30): open Google Maps
- Pullman (1h30-10€): Trapani (Papa Giovanni Paolo II) ⇢ Palermo (Via Tommaso Fazello, Stazione Centrale)
tailored for you
Discover all the rates
Kalamarina rooms offers you several booking options that you can combine with the addition of services.